Premier League betting odds
Premier League scores, stats and H2H
Premier League bets
English Premier League Betting
The English Premier League is followed world-wide with millions of fans who are desperate to see their team win. Even if the team they support isn’t fighting for the league title, fans will support as much as they can. This is because teams still need to fight to stay in the league -bear in mind that the last 3 teams are relegated every year! The epic level of competitiveness makes betting a very difficult task if you want to do it right. But don’t worry- Scannerbet’s got you covered. Here you will be able to see English Premier League predictions as well as betting tips for particular games. If you want to live the excitement of sports betting, make sure you get the most out of your bets.
Premier League betting tips
As we have said, the Premier League is one of the most powerful football leagues in the world and one of the largest markets in terms of sports betting. Therefore, from Scannerbet we are going to show you some tips that you can follow:
- Home team: in more than 72% of the games, the team that plays in your stadium has won or drawn. It is well known that in England football is a passion and the fans come en masse to cheer the team of their city or neighbourhood. So this is a very important factor to take into account.
- The last minutes: another key point for betting in the Premier League is the final moments of the matches. In fact, it is estimated that more than 25 per cent of goals are scored from the 80th minute onwards. And even in recent years with the advent of VAR, the percentage of goals in the final minutes has increased.
- Team quality: The English league title is a very competitive title and there are a large number of teams that can win it, the number of favourites being around 5 or 6 teams.
- Watch out for surprises: The Premier League title is a very competitive title and there are a large number of teams that can win it. And there can even be surprises like the one that starred Leicester City F.C. The bookmakers in the Premier League thought that Leicester's victory was so unlikely that they even offered odds of 5,000-1. Leicester's final victory turned out to be the biggest sports betting payout in the whole of Great Britain's history.
Premier League EPL odds
With four different champions over the last four seasons, it’s hard to guess who will be the next winner. Of course, this has an effect on the Premier League’s odds that are being offered. As the Premier League is followed by millions, all the aspects of the games have an immediate effect on the betting odds. For example, if Chelsea scores a goal and is winning the game 1-0, it is more probable for them to win the match and therefore the odds will go down. As you can see, keeping track of the odds offered is no easy task.
Premier League odds comparison
However, there are some dilemmas at the time of placing bets on the Premier League. As it is such a popular league, there are many sportsbooks offering different bets, bonus, odds and many more things. This might be a bit daunting, as people might have trouble to choose the correct site where to bet. Not only that, every single sportsbook will evaluate the different events happening in a team or a game in a different way. One sportsbook might deem an injury to have a negative effect on a team’s performance whereas another sportsbook might think it won’t be as serious. It is evident that this will result in a difference in the odds from one another. It is important to be aware of the odds offered by different bookmakers before betting.
EPL results in history
Since 1992, around forty clubs have competed in the league. It is easy to see how competitive this league is as only a few of them have been able to win. Some of the most successful clubs are Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal. Nevertheless, teams like Manchester City and Leicester have also proved that they can be incredibly successful in the Premier League.
- Manchester United vs Liverpool
- West Ham United vs Tottenham
- Brentford FC vs Leicester City
- Brighton and Hove Albion vs Manchester City
- Everton vs Watford
- Crystal Palace vs Newcastle
- Leeds United vs Wolverhampton
- Southampton vs Burnley
- Chelsea vs Norwich City
- Arsenal vs Aston Villa
- Arsenal vs Crystal Palace
RANKING BOOKMAKER ODDS